Pic of the Week
We select our favourite photos that best represent what's happening with Step into Dance. Don't forget to tag @stepintodance, or use #stepintodance, in your photos of all things dance related and you could see your photo here.
- New year, new colours, new leaflet!
- Our Company Dancers will perform their new creative piece in the Lord Mayor's Show on 11 November in the City of London as part of the Jack Petchey Foundation coach.
- Sunday was the first day of rehearsal for our four Step Companies. It was great to have everyone back in the studio!
- This week we say goodbye to Nathalie. She has looked after the Companies for two and a half years and she is now leaving her role at Step into Dance to return to her home town of Montreal. Good luck Nath and keep in touch!
- The Step Together sessions will be back in the October, November and December. If your school is on the programme, contact us to claim your workshop.
- We really enjoyed the Jack Petchey Foundation's Partners Event yesterday! We learnt all about the other charities the JPF funds, it was great!
- Guess what is coming back in January 2018?
- Now that our 2017 teacher training week is over, we're ready for a new academic year at Step into Dance!
- Our Patron Kimberly Wyatt has given birth to her second daughter, Maple Lyla Rogers. Congratulations Kimberly and all the best!
- This week Shani, our Programme Manager, celebrates her first year with Step into Dance. It's a pleasure to have her in the team.