Pic of the Week
We select our favourite photos that best represent what's happening with Step into Dance. Don't forget to tag @stepintodance, or use #stepintodance, in your photos of all things dance related and you could see your photo here.
- Lucinda, our new Lead Project & Companies Officer, joined the team on Monday. Welcome to Step!
- Thank you to all the Company Dancers for performing at the Lord Mayor's Show on such a cold and grey day. They did a great job!
- Today is Esmee's first day at Step into Dance, she joins the team as our new admin assistant. Welcome to Step!
- All the company dancers performing at the Lord Mayor's Show will wear this fantastic Jack Petchey Foundation hoodie!
- We are looking for 2 company leaders. If you love choreographing and mentoring dancers, have a look at the job section on our website.
- New year, new colours, new leaflet!
- Our Company Dancers will perform their new creative piece in the Lord Mayor's Show on 11 November in the City of London as part of the Jack Petchey Foundation coach.
- Sunday was the first day of rehearsal for our four Step Companies. It was great to have everyone back in the studio!
- This week we say goodbye to Nathalie. She has looked after the Companies for two and a half years and she is now leaving her role at Step into Dance to return to her home town of Montreal. Good luck Nath and keep in touch!
- The Step Together sessions will be back in the October, November and December. If your school is on the programme, contact us to claim your workshop.