Step into Battle
Our day of street dance!
Step into Battle was held at Stratford Circus on Saturday 14 January 2017.
The event was a celebration day for all our street dancers as they battled it out in the circles. With a live DJ, MC and top judges from the UK street dance scene, it was an energetic day bringing together experienced battlers and those trying it out for the first time. The day also included free workshops in the following four genres: breaking, street dance, inclusive and funkstyles.
Winners of Step into Battle:
- 2on2 breaking battles: Hendon School
- Breaking Crew battles: Hendon School
- Mixed Crew battle: Woolwich Polytechnic School
- Best dancer: Shantell from the Step into Dance Street Company
- Most promising dancer: Gabriel from Forest Hill School
- Best move of the day: Jasmine from Hendon School
You can view and download the pictures of Step into Battle 2017 in our gallery.