Step into Battle
Our day of street dance!
Step into Battle is back at Stratford Circus on Saturday 13 January 2018.
Step into Battle is a celebration day for all our street dancers. Schools are invited to take part in this lively event featuring top judges from the UK street dance scene, MC and a live DJ. The event is an energetic day bringing together experienced dancers and those trying it out for the first time. This year there will be three competitions: All Style 1on1, Breaking Crew and Mixed Crew battle as well as free workshops, demonstrations, and a Q&A with Jonzi D.
We've had a record number of schools registering for the competitions. Even if you are not competing, you are welcome to watch and take part in the workshops so please encourage your friends and family to join us in what is promising to be another exciting event
Suggested entry donation on the door: £5 for adults, £2 for concessions
- 1on1 all style battle
- Breaking Crew battle
- Mixed Crew battle
- Best dancer
- Most promising dancer
- Best move of the day
Schedule for Step into Battle 2018:
- 10.30am: doors open
- 11am: warm up
- 11.20am: 1on1 All Style Battles
- 12pm: workshops (Breaking and Hiphop)
- 12.30pm: Mixed Crew Battles
- 1.30pm: Special Guest demonstration and Q&A with Jonzi D, founder and Artistic Director of Breakin' Convention
- 2pm: Breaking Crew Battles + All Level workshop
- 3pm: Surprise showcases
- 3.30pm: Judges showcase and FINALS (1on1, Mixed Crew and Breaking Battles)
- 4.30pm: Prize presentations
- 5pm: event ends
You can view and download the pictures of Step into Battle 2017 in our gallery.